Collect Loyalty points when you buy treatments
and products in the salon.
23, St.Martins Walk, Dorking,
Surrey. RH4 1UT
Click here for details
Timeless Beauty Boutique, 23, St Martins Walk, Dorking, Surrey. RH41UT
Tel 01306 889000 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner and proprietor: Mrs B.Yarranton, (subsequently referred to as ‘the company’ or ‘we” or ‘our’ or ‘us’).
VAT no. 160012373
Our Commitment to You
We need your permission which allows the company to collect, process and use your personal data, including:
• Consent -
• Contractual obligations -
1. If you order an item from us for home delivery, we’ll collect your name and address details to deliver your purchase, and pass them to our third party courier.
2. To ensure that we have relevant health and purchase history, we need to keep personal information about you which includes name, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, e-
3. That we have the required permissions to reply or contact by telephone, email or text you regarding your requests for treatment bookings, purchases direct from the salon, online bookings, online purchases from the online booking form or online shop on the website.
• Legal compliance -
1. For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting Timeless Beauty Boutique to law enforcement authorities or to external advisers.
2. To satisfy the requirements of our insurance policies that your personal details and treatments are logged and recorded.
We collect information from and about you at various times and in different ways to help us provide you with the best possible service based on our overall understanding of you, as well as to meet our obligations under the law.
We use your data to:
• manage your account with us and provide you with products and services you want
• communicate with you and manage our relationship with you
• personalise and improve your experience, inform you of latest trends, products, services and promotions that you may like
• improve our services, fulfil our administrative purposes, comply with our legal obligations and protect our business.
When you shop, request online bookings, request information about items on the website or buy gift vouchers on our website: www.timelessbeautyboutique.co.uk:-
We may collect:-
• IP address, browser, device, time & location.
• login details: email billing/delivery address & password
• registration info: name, address, and phone number.
• Pages viewed, page interactions and visit duration
Why we collect this information
• To fulfil your order
• To securely log your booking details into our system.
• To enable us to confirm and secure your bookings with you.
• To protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities
What do we do with your information ?
• Your data is securely stored on our salon computer.
• Your data is regularly backed up to an offsite Secure location.
• No data is ever sold.
• Your data is used purely for keeping contact, medical and product history which is required to ensure safe continuity of your treatments and is a requirement of our Insurance.
• Your data is kept on rolling basis for a period of no less than six years starting from your last treatment or purchase. You can request have this Data deleted from our systems at any time during this six-
If you want to see or delete your data.
• You can request to delete or see what data is held about you on our system by emailing us at the address at the top of this document. We will respond within 30 days of your request. To ensure security of your information we will require identification of yourself and your current address before any information is released.
|6 To 16 At Timeless|
|Tell Us What You Think|
|Semi Permanent Makeup|
|The Story of Environ|
|Environ Electrical Treatments|
|Well Being Range|
|CACI Non Surgical Face Lift|
|CACI Jowl Lift|
|Brow & Lash|
|Red Vein Treatment|