Scientific skincare that really makes a difference
Environ Skin Care is a premiere quality brand offering outstanding results for people who are serious about skincare. Formulated by Dr Des Fernandes, a world-
Nutrients at levels that really work
To make significant changes to the skin, higher levels of active ingredients are needed than those found in over-
Scientifically proven, active ingredients
* Vitamin A normalises the skin by repairing DNA, improving collagen and elastin while helping to control pigmentation and oil production.
* Vitamin C improves skin elasticity, mops up free radicals and brightens the complexion.
* A powerful brigade of antioxidants -
* Resveratrol combats the visible signs of ageing.
* Peptides stimulate collagen and elastin production.
* Panthenol hydrates and heals.
* Growth factors thicken the epidermis and enhance the effects of vitamin A.
Scientifically formulated, carefully tested
Environ bridges the gap between modern medical science and beauty therapy. The formulations and professional treatments are based on nutrients that have been scientifically researched and thoroughly tested. It goes beyond simple 'pampering' to work with the skin to make it beautiful and healthy.
Skin Analysis Event Set to Get Under the Skin of Women
A skin analyst from Environ will host a special event every month and will offer free 45 minute consultations in-
The machine's camera provides a series of images which reveal the extent of each area of concern. The analyst will then recommend products for use at home, in-
ENVIRON Skin Care
Outstanding results for all skin types and all ages
Whatever your skin concerns are, there is an Environ range to suit you. The unique formulations are a powerful anti-
The next Environ Skin Analysis event can be found on the Special Events page . There are eight 45 minute slots throughout the day. A very popular event which has been running every month for over two years now at Timeless Beauty Boutique, so call the salon to book your place now.
Go to on-
23, St.Martins Walk, Dorking, Surrey. RH4 1UT